Silver lining sessions
‘I am homesick for a place I am not sure even exists.
One where my heart is full, my body loved
and my soul understood.’
• For those seeking their authentic selves.
Who am I really?
And why do I do what I do?
And does it bring what I am really looking for in my life?
• For those who are open and sensitive to the world and are looking
for insights and concrete tools for themselves how to deal with this.
• For those who are no longer connected to the energy
of their natural source of life and therefore burned out.
Those who wish to rediscover the path to their life energy
and learn how to maintain it and use it properly,
with a perspective on physical and mental health,
finding and living their own unique majesty.
‘Authenticity is the daily practice
of letting go of who we think we are supposed to be
and embracing who we are’
• For the one who is curious to expand and deepen his life.
In work, in (professional) contact with others.
Following the feeling that there is more.
Not yet knowing what that is and how to deal with it.
• For those for whom that door to their expanded consciousness
intentionally or unintentionally opened or has been opened.
Who has had a cross-border experience and wants to learn to deal
with the consequences in existence actively and responsibly.
Not to look at it as something you have no say in and which should remain
tucked away, but as a life opportunity given to you by life itself.
A chance to become more aware than you were before.
• For those who wonder:
– Where do I find my happiness?
– How can I find my peace in this hectic world?
– How can I trust life when it can hurt so much?
– What can I trust in?
– What is my body telling me and how can I understand it in all its storytelling?
– How do I sense and know what lives in me and why do I do what I do?
– Whose words can I trust?
– Can I actually trust my own words and thoughts?
– How do I make choices that suit me?
– How do I set boundaries?
– How do I discover what I really want?
How does my life become all mine?
So I can be with others.
And I can truly say:
‘Now my life is mine again.
This is Me.
This is my life.
I am home.
Now we can meet.’
‘Home is where friendly roads meet for a silver alinged moment.’
Request session by e-mail:
Within Dutch time frame:
Central European time
14.00 – 21.30 uur
€ 120,= per silver ligning session.
To be paid 24 hours before commencement.
Free of BTW~taxes
Per Skype, Zoom or LinkedIn
How to approach us
Have any questions? We are always open to talk regarding your pursuits,
new projects, creative opportunities and how we can serve.